Looking For Help?
If you are currently a Snip subscriber, choose one of the options below to get help.
Go here if you are looking to sign up for Snip Internet.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What makes Snip Internet different?
- What’s the difference between 100 Mbps and 1 Gbps?
- What’s the difference between a 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz network?
- Do you throttle data?
- Can I get a report of my data usage?
- How fast will my wifi connection be?
- Do I need to or can I use my own router?
- Is Snip good for gaming?
FIND A DROPBOX TO RETURN YOUR EQUIPMENT
Ready to move out and all finished with our services? Search for a drobox near your to drop off your equipment.
Search by Street Address
OTHER WAYS TO GET IN TOUCH
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to open a ticket with our team.
Call us at 844-383-7123 to speak with support during business hours
Our support hours are M-F from 8-8 and on Saturday from 9-5.